Saturday 14 August 2010

Thoughts about Work

It's amazing how important work is today. I remember someone once saying to me "I need structure in my life" after returning from a holiday at home or "staycation" as some are calling it nowadays. I know what he means now as having just had my holiday I fell into the old routine of non existent mornings and staying up until 4 or 5am so I'm actually looking forward to returning to work on Monday and getting back into the work routine again. I wouldn't mind so much but I ended up watching old TV boxset DVDs that I've seen time and time again. I had all these grand illusions of waking up at 8am then reading for a while and still having the whole day to get things done but anyway I guess it's human nature and sometimes it's good to gear down. Anyway the books are still waiting so  time to go...







No comments:

Post a Comment