Sunday 15 August 2010

Sunday night chill out ^^

It's good to be going back to work tomorrow~I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and seeing what the day brings. I realise that not many people enjoy their jobs but I know I've found my niche in teaching. In fact the thought of becoming a head of department or a line manager just leaves me cold; I don't relish the prospect of sitting behind a computer screen all day so no thanks. Even worse is the prospect of becoming an examiner or assessor. “In examinations, the foolish ask questions the wise cannot answer.” (Oscar Wilde) I've often thought about what Confucious once said: "if you enjoy your job you never need to work a day in your life" so I think he was right there. 
Anyway it's great to chill out on a Sunday night especially after a Pilates class. I was there earlier on and it just frees your mind completely as you focus on the positions; apparently it's all about strength, mobility and balance so all good stuff and a definite recommendation for anyone. Time to log off now and listen to some good music and unwind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment